Volunteering at ISBA
Volunteers are an important part of our organization. We couldn't do all that we do without the support and dedication of our volunteers. We welcome new volunteers (and groups of volunteers) whether you are a professional, a student, a person or family member living with spina bifida, or anyone else who is interested in supporting our mission to improve the quality of life of children, adults, and families living with spina bifida.
We have a variety of ways that volunteers can help us make a difference in the lives of people living with spina bifida. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Event volunteers (Fall Family Classic, Central Illinois Walk-and-Roll, Halloween Play Date, Holiday Party, GoBabyGo, Conferences, etc.)
- Professional volunteering opportunities involving skills such as marketing, public relations, fundraising, IT, engineering, etc.
- Board members
- Support group leaders
- Fundraising committee members
- Office assistance, including mailings
- Opportunities for group volunteering, such as car washes, toy drives, or other group fundraising activities
For more information
If you'd like to volunteer for ISBA, please contact Aimee Look at 773.444.0305 or email@example.com. Thanks!